janes creations

janes creations

Friday 30 October 2015

Prissy Peacock

Hi and welcome to my blog

Today's card is  inspiration  for Karleigh Sue
My image is You can't hide and you can find her here
don't you just love her  
 I had so much fun colouring this one 

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with dark plum card 
and some lovely  papers from my stash

I coloured the image with copics
e29,25 and 21
rv95,93 and 91
bg07,05,02,01 and 00
c3,1 and 0

I die cut the image with a matching border
I added 2 rectangles layered with matching papers
I added a  sentiment printed from the computer
and layered with the same  card 
I used some fern which I die cut
and added some beautiful  flowers 
made with love by me



Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card jane, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete