janes creations

janes creations

Monday 7 March 2016

flower hat

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today we have a new challenge at Besties UK
anything goes with the option of  a sketch

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
It is layered with some lovely  paper which I found in my  stash

I coloured the image with copics
e53,51 and 50
rv95,93 and 91
yg67,63 and 61

the card is made following the sketch

I added a flourish and a die cut flower
and some tiny gems
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie love the colours -Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jane. I love the colours and the gorgeous florish. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is beautiful and loving the design and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane this is a stunning card the image is so pretty and I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design. - gorgeous embellishments.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete