janes creations

janes creations

Friday 29 April 2016

Sophia

Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #57
why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called Sophia


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

 e25,23 and 21
rv95,93 and 91
bg53 and 11

  I die cut the image oval and added a matching border
I think she is so adorable she didn't need much else 
so I just added a tattered lace border
a butterfly and a fancy bow
and added some rolled flowers to them
I also added some gems
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane the papers are lush the image is absolutely gorgeous a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete